Admission Requirements for MBA Programs in Spain
MBA-Master in Business Administration is a degree that leads to an advanced career. It is certainly a feather in your cap. Spain has many esteemed business schools which offer top-class MBA programs.
Types of MBA
Business Schools in Spain offer different types of MBA programs-
Full Time MBA: Students having few years of professional experiences can go for this education
Part Time MBA: Students having 3 years of professional experiences are given such education and having certain professional commitments.
Executive MBA: Best for students having at least 5 years of professional experience.
Global MBA: For university students having 5 years of professional experience. It is a part time program that includes online classes via technological learning platforms.
The MBA degree offered by the leading business schools and institutions of Spain are accredited by top international institutions like EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- Students must hold a bachelor or equivalent degree.
- Students should possess at least 3 years of professional experience
You can apply online for MBA. Download the application form directly from their respective websites. Fill in the application form and submit it before deadline along with the necessary documentation. After the institution gets the application, an interview is arranged.
Interview- A critical step and an opportunity to gain admittance in the business school of your choice. It is an integral part of the admission process. It tests your views, knowledge, communication skills and abilities. Be prepared and yourself! Exhibit confidence and positive attitude!
Few Common Interview questions-
- Why business School and why this business school?
- What can you contribute to the program and school?
- What makes you stand out among other applicants?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Walk me through your resume
- Tell me about yourself?
- Tell about your Strengths and Weakness
- An example where you demonstrated leadership
- Work experience related questions
This is your chance to succeed and accomplish your dreams. Seize the opportunity!
Following documents are required-
- Application form and fees
- Work experience certificates or details
- Academic Certificates and qualifications: Should include the academic details like grades, subjects undertaken, last institution attended,etc.
- GMAT Scores: Some business schools in Spain require GMAT scores for admittance into the MBA program.
- English Language Proficiency- TOEFL/IELTS scores
- Curriculum Vitae- Should includes detailed information about you- educational background, achievements, work experience details, and so on.
- Letter of Recommendation: At least 2 letters of recommendation either you’re your work supervisor or academic professor. Must be signed and sealed.
- Application essay: At least 3 application essay. Should include your aims, answers to questions like why this business school, your career goals 5 years down the line, what do you aim to achieve through this business school and how can you contribute to the school.
- A valid passport and photographs
Tuition fees vary depending upon the business school and program opted for.
Popular MBA Courses
Some of the Top popular MBA courses in Spain are-
- Financial Management and Accounting
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Information Technology
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management